Anadrol side effects combined enzyme preparation, improves digestion, which is caused by the action of the components included in its composition. It has a proteolytic, amylolytic and lipolytic action. A protective shell that does not dissolve before reaching the small intestine, enzymes that protect from the destructive action of gastric juice. The preparation compensates for pancreatic insufficiency and biliary liver function. Promotes rapid and complete digestion of food, eliminates the symptoms arising from digestive disorders (feeling of heaviness and fullness in the abdomen, bloating, diarrhea). It improves the process of digestion in children; stimulates the release of its own enzymes of the pancreas, stomach and small intestine, and also bile.
Included in the formulation enzymes – amylase, protease and lipase – facilitate the digestion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, that enhances the absorption of the small intestine. Bile components are bilious, contribute to the emulsification of fat, accelerate fat digestion, promote the release of pancreatic lipase, improve the absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins A, E and K.
The enzyme cleaves hemicellulase cellulose (a component of plant membranes), which also contributes to the improvement of digestive processes, reduces fermentation and gas formation in the intestine.
- exocrine pancreatic insufficiency function (chronic pancreatitis, fibrosis);
- chronic inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the stomach (chronic gastritis), intestines (enterocolitis), liver, gall bladder;
- Status after resection or irradiation of the digestive system, accompanied by violation of the digestion of food, flatulence, diarrhea (in combination therapy);
- to improve food digestion in patients with normal gastrointestinal function in the event of a breach in the diet, as well as violations of the chewing function, forced prolonged immobilization, sedentary lifestyle;
- preparations for X-ray anadrol side effects and ultrasound examination of the abdomen;
- flatulence, diarrhea non-infectious origin.Contraindications
: Hypersensitivity to the drug, acute pancreatitis, exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis, hepatitis, hepatic failure, hepatic coma or precoma, jaundice, hyperbilirubinemia, cholelithiasis, gall bladder empyema, ileus, children’s age (up to 3 years).
Cystic fibrosis, pregnancy.
Dosing and Administration
Inside of 1-3 tablets 3 times a day during or immediately after a meal. Swallowed whole, chewed impossible. The duration of treatment may vary from a few days (with difficulty digestion due to errors in the diet) to several months or years (as required constant replacement therapy). Prior to X-rays and ultrasound – 2 tablets 2-3 times a day for 2-3 days prior to the study.
rarely with prolonged use, possible allergic reactions in case of hypersensitivity (skin redness, sneezing, watery eyes), reducing the synthesis of their own bile, acid, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain (including intestinal colic). With prolonged use of high doses of the drug may develop hyperuricemia and hyperuricosuria. In children (when taken in high doses) – perianal irritation, irritation of the oral mucosa.
Symptoms: anadrol side effects hyperuricemia and giperurikuriya. Treatment: removal of the drug, symptomatic therapy.